Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ignite Speech Overview

I couldn't imagine my life without my MacBook.

I. Internet
  a. ALL of my homework is done on my computer
  b. I can access my email, Facebook, etc.
  c. My new addiction is online shopping & online banking
  d. One word: Skype

II. Music
  a. I download music from shady sites. Lucky for me I can't get a virus :)
  b. My iTunes library tells the story of my life. 1,000+ songs that are all "my song"
  c. Who needs speakers when I can just play songs from my laptop?

III. Pictures
  a. My laptop has a ton of pictures of important moments in my life
  b. iPhoto allows me to edit my pictures
  c. Photo Booth

IV. Applications
  a. iMovie for class projects
  b. Garageband came in handy for making cheer music
  c. Dictionary–Responsible for making me sound a lot smarter than I am
  d. Adress Book has all my numbers in case if I lose the ones in my phone

...Clearly, this thing is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment